Re: [pct-l] energy bars - Power Gainers 100, seed bar

hi Joanne,

See my posting on Snickers! Most of these bars, although they may have
some protein are so high in sugar - first ingredient is high fructose
corn syrup -  that there really is little difference between them and
candy. The ones that are remotely close to being healthy are unpalatable
IMHO, and like you, I've experienced severe hatred of anything remotely
tasteless after a couple of days out. Would love to hear from anyone
who's found a bar that is tasty and not high in sugar.

Joanne, your reply address is only @cio.net. It's missing the goforth
part. You might want to change that so our replies don't get returned,
needing to be resent. :-)

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
The Freedom Coach

"It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are."
-- e.e. Cummings