[pct-l] Re: Reading Material and questions

>From: Arkay7@aol.com
>
>The Bear Valley Bar is, without exception, the most vile repulsive
>nausea-
>inducing substance I have ever put into my mouth

    Classic, very funny description, but I am undaunted, how much did you
end up paying for em?

>From: HikerQs@aol.com
>Snickers, baby. That's all you really need to know (see how they match
>up with
>the carb/fat/protein numbers your Guru recommends). They're cheaper
>(by a
>longshot), more calories, and better tasting (by a way longshot) than
>anything
>else out there.

    hmm... I have more of a bread tooth than a sweat tooth but they say
variety is the spice of life.  The match up goes something like this;
Snickers, 50%carbo / 7% protein / 43% fat / 208.13 milligrams per
calorie, and Bear Valley bars, 56% carbo / 16% protein / 28% fat / 253.13
milligrams per calorie

>From: "Joanne Lennox" <goforth@cio.net>

 There are
>still a bunch (energy bars) that I have seen on a nutrition list, and
have been
>unable
>to get.

      You might check out Prolithic Sports.  There URL is
www.prolithic.com  They seem to have a good assortment and there is no
minimum.  They have bars, gels, and drinks as well as some other assorted
things.

      Thanks for the input.
                                                                     Om
so ham tat tvam asi,

             namaste,

                    Tim

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]