[pct-l] Re: cameras

  I used a cheep point and click camera that I bought at a second hand store
for 7 dollars.  Prints are ok with this camera, but not the best.  I used
slides (Fujicrome 100) and they turned out great.  My friends who have seen
the slides think that I must have used an expensive professional camera
because the slides turned out so good.  The only problems I had was that I
could not take pictures in low light.  I would not recomend taking a camera
that needs batteries because they weigh more and can run out of power at the
worst times, but flash cubes are light.  As for the amount of film, I took 9
rolls of 24exposure and that was no where near enough.  I wish that I had at
least twice as much.   I also wish that I had taken more pictures of the
people I met.

Gretzky PCT'97