[pct-l] Sleeping bags.

First off ... my apologies for whatever's already been
disscused on this topic,
however I'd love to get through hikers opinions on what
sleeping bags they used.
1. Has anyone used a Marmot Pinnacle with Dry Loft for their
Thru hike?
without?
2. Johnathan, I think it was you (or Ryel, I can't remember
which) who said they
used a Couloir & it was good most of the time except there
were a couple cold nights. Was the Marmot Couloir with Dry
Loft or was is just the regular nylon shell?
I also think you said you were in a tent when it was really
cold ... can't remember.

I'm debating btw the Marmot Pinnacle and the Marmot Couloir
the Couloir is rated as a zero degree bag & the pinnacle is
rated as a
15 to 25 degree bag ... I can get the Marmot Pinnacle in a
womens ..
so it would be shorter ...and it would save 1lb. ... only
thing is I'm worried
it might not be warm enough for the whole trip. Any
opinions? Suggestions?

I also thought about getting the pinnacle and then having a
liner & only carring
the liner when I thought it was going to be colder.

Last thing ... I know somone asked about dry loft before ...
I've heard people say
good stuff about them & I've heard all the tedchnical /
theoretical pro's & con's of
dry loft on a sleeping bag ... but what I'd like to know is
does anyone have any
good bad personal experience with a dryloft sleeping bag &
what do they think.

Thanks much,

-Rebecca