Re: [pct-l] Tarps

if you want to use a tarp & are worried about bugs ...
here's a possible alternative. you could use a sleepscreen
& the tarp. The sleepscreen & a tarp should still weigh less than
a tent would. The weight is listed as 13 oz.
The sleepscreen is like a mosquitoe net mini dome
that fits just over your head & torso.
you can take a look at it at:
http://www.rei.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=2999&prmenbr=8000

-rebecca