Re: [pct-l] Introductions ---

I'm a 23-year-old college student about to graduate from Middle TN
State University in Murfreesboro, TN, with a BS in Microbiology.  I
joined PCT-L to start learning about the PCT.  I plan an AT thru-hike
after graduation, and don't know just yet what I'll do after that.  I
have backpacked for 15 years, though never as often as I wanted to,
and hopefully I'll figure out a way to support myself and enjoy the
outdoors at the same time.  My dog Sierra will accompany me on the AT
next year if all goes well.  My kitties will have to stay home, all
five of them.  I know it's a bit short, but I am in the throes of a
research project these days!  Blessings to all,

Becca
Mountain Dancer
==
"[T]here is no greater joy than to have an endlessly
changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different
sun...you must lose your inclination for monotonous security
and adopt a helter-skelter style of life that will at first
appear to you to be crazy.  But once you become accustomed
to such a life you will see its full meaning and its
incredible beauty." --Alexander Supertramp, April 1992