Re: [CDT-L] New member profile

<<
 I am male, retired age 56, used to living/hiking solo but interested in
 sharing a thru CDT hike  northbound next season '99 with a partner
 having similar goals, for our mutual support.

Good luck with your plans.  You may be able to locate a partner by posting
your interest at the CDT Forum, which you can reach by clicking the yellow box
at the top of  <A HREF="http://www.gorp.com/cdts/";>CDTS Home Page</A> .  Happy
hiking!

Jim Wolf