[CDT-L] Getting PSYCHED !!!!!!!!!!

     Just received Mark Tabb's post of snow levels, and it reminded me that
     in less than two weeks I'll be driving west (from the Big Apple) to
     start my Colorado Trail trek.  I CAN'T WAIT !!!!

     By the way, anyone know the USGS maps required for the CT south of
     Silverton.  After methodically planning the entire hike using Trails
     Illustrated maps, I realized they only go as far south as Silverton.

     Thanks in advance.

                                                John.