[CDT-L] Colorado snowpack

Haven't gotten any messages on this list lately, so I thought I'd post the
current Colorado snow levels:

An article in the Boulder Daily Camera this morning says that statewide snow
levels are now 49% of normal as of June 1. They were 106% of normal on May 1,
but the month of May was warm & sunny (California got all of our rain :) ).
Snowpack is 42% of normal in the San Juan Mountains.
I was up on Arapahoe pass in the Indian Peaks last weekend -- still lots of
snow there, and not quite consolidated yet. I needed snowshoes to get to the
base of the pass, and an axe to get to the top. Should be a great summer for
hiking in Colorado, though...