Re: [CDT-L] Lets Keep THIS List Pure

> Peace,
>
> Tracy

Thanx Tracy and don't worry about it.  Actually, I thought that
since no one jumped in to flame Ray's post, that was a good sign!
Some of us on this list have been on e-lists for years and have the
singe marks to prove it.  We know what happens if we don't
count to 10 (or to 1000 as needed) before we post an answer
to something that irks us.  If everyone trys to refrain from
name calling and remembers why we're here, I'm sure the list
will chug along just fine!  Welcome!