Re: [pct-l] Reading Material and questions

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998 8:48:13 -0500 "Best, Tom" <best@puc.texas.gov>
writes:
>What does this mean?
>
>   Om so ham tat tvam asi,
>        I am that I am which you are

>                                namaste,
                                    salutations
    I have also seen namaste translated as meaning "I honor the place in
you in which the entire universe dwells.  I honor the place in you which
is of light and peace.  When you are in that place in you and I am in
that place in me we are one.

Om so ham tat tvam asi,

                  namaste,

                         Tim

  And as Brick has been known to write, let the good times role.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]