[pct-l] Outragous Tarps

I was parusing the web and found something I couldn't believe. On what is
listed as the "Ultra-light Hiking Page" the
had a list on equipment. I looked at the tarp section. They listed a Moss
Heptawing tarp. It covers 65 Sq. Ft.
The list price is $169.00. For something you could make for $40.00 tops.
And it weighs only 3 lbs. My Walrus tent weighs that much.
Is this exploytation of Ultra-light hiking that prevelant in the world, or
am I crazy.
The site is. I selected "tarps" in the "Light weight Gear shop"
 http://www.backpacking.net/home.html
Seems like this will only help you wallet be Ultra-light.

Dave