[pct-l] Looking for backpackers

Hello all..

Well this is my first message to the group, and I would just like to
introduce myself. I am a novice backpacker from the state of Washington. I
am 27 and have two children. I have hiked parts of the PCT and am now living
in the state of Virginia. I am looking for Backpackers from this area to
conduct a full scale hike of the PCT. Was wondering if you live near me...
say within four states of me... and would  like to talk.. E-mail me.