[pct-l] Drying Food

I just rejoined the group yesterday and I caugh mid thread a discussion of
drying veggies.  Want some advice?  My personal experience and year of
discussion group research told me forget veggies.  They really don't
rehydrate very well.  The only veggies I have found tollerable are corn and
peas, bathed in a little salt water before dehydrating.  I eat it like
gorp.  I pretty much stick with fruit.  Miled (PCT97) said he was throwing
away his veggies after two months.