RE: [pct-l] Calories per Ounce...

Like most things on the web, it takes a bit of looking. I've found and
lost this site several times. I keep meaning to add it to our web pages.

Any way to search the USDA Nutrient Database (some 5000 + foods) use the
link -
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl
<http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/cgi-bin/nut_search.pl>

If you want to down load all the data either ASCII or Dbf use the link
(warning it's megabytes of data) -
http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/SR12/sr12.html
<http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/foodcomp/Data/SR12/sr12.html>

Ron