[pct-l] Bunches of questions

Hey all,

Being new to this list, I didn't know if any of you guys could answer some
of the following questions. If so, please give me all the input you have
because I am seriously considering thruhiking the PCT this coming summer.

1)  Reference-wise, besides Jardine's, what are the best, most
comprehensive books on ultra light weight thruhiking strategies, trip
planning,  etc?

2)  Anyone have any personal favorite internet sites on these topics?

3)  How probable is it to venture the Mexico to Canada route on the PCT in
4 months?  Most people have claimed the average time to be between 5-6
months, but if you go hard-core, is it feasible to finish in 4?

Thanks for any responses to these queries!

--Jen Doebler