[pct-l] Re: Stinky's Mileage through JMT

Dude,

20 miles/day woulda been zipping compared to when I did the PCT. We did the
170 miles in 17 days. That included one day off for Whitney and one day off
for fishing. I remember the frustration of slogging all day and realizing
we'd barely done 10 miles. We were on snow about half the time and snow
cups about half that time. I'd guess that 1 mph on snow cups is a
blistering pace. One question - Why would you WANT to do lots of miles on
the John Muir Trail?

Stinky