Re: [CDT-L] where oh where

In a message dated 12/1/99 7:47:47 PM Eastern Standard Time, jjolson@uwyo.edu
writes:

<< I intend to hike sections of the CDT in Wyoming and northern Colorado, and
 get to know the Rawahs and Routts in northern Colorado until the sabattical
 year, oh so far away, even from the vantage point of a full 47 years.

 If anyone has hiked sections of the CDT, or the whole thing, why don't you
 reminisce about your experience.  I'd love to hear about it

 Jeffrey Olson
 Laramie, Wyoming, where summer persisted again today... >>

Jeffrey --

One good way to hear about people's experiences is to join the Continental
Divide Trail Society and receive DIVIDEnds (newsletter).  You can get full
information by going to  <A HREF="http://www.gorp.com/cdts/";>CDTS Home Page</A
>  right here on GORP.  Be sure to see the complete sample copy of the
newsletter when you are there.

(Other subscribers to CDT-L -- why not join CDTS if you are not already
members?)

Happy trails!

Jim Wolf