[CDT-L] trail support

Howdy all, I've been seeing a few posts about NM lately, and folks
discussing planning for the 1999 season already.
So here's my two cents:  I am contemplating starting up a web page for
[NM at least] CDT "trail angels" and hostels who are willing to be
listed as relatively permanently of the state of mind which causes them
[us] to allow perfect strangers into our houses.
I operate Tom Bombadil's Hostel on the Continental Divide Trail, and
with Michelle Ray in town [Grants NM] we provide pretty much all the
Pizza Hut, hot showers, clean sheets, etc., that a through-hiker might
want.  I realize that's no small statement!
I have also been in touch with a hostel in Silver City and have tried to
contact a hostel in Cuba.  They are closed for the season, I guess.  No
sense of adventure.  Anyway, I'd like to compile a listing of places and
people throughout our wonderful state, and make it available to all
through-hikers.  Might be easier to plan a trip if hikers have some idea
of where some support might be found.
Any ideas?
Tom

--
Tom Bombaci, Jr.    Grants, New Mexico, USA
NMGenWeb County Coordinator for 4 counties;