[CDT-L] Re: Zipstove/long..

And VERY well done too, I might add!! You did forget that you can boil
water instead of using a filter and save on that weight. I believe mine
will get a good work out this fall and winter and will know what I think
by then.
Thanks for sharing what you thought and your exsperance with it!

Genny and Jim: I just got back last night from some backpacking in the
Guadalope NP in Texas and was greeted by the first of your trip. Thanks
for starting it! I havn't had time to read much of it yet, but what I
have is GREAT! Look forward to more.

Back to cleaning up my mess in the living room.

James