[CDT-L] Re: Book request

Thanks for all the suggestions - Will (the green ghost) suprised
me at work today with a birthday copy of the Steve Pern book
(which has been chewed down by three chapters already <g>). I'll
visit the GORP CDT site and probably be doing the Amazon.com
thing (paying for books) before long. I appreciate the feedback,
and will probably be asking some pertinant CDT questions soon...
Like this one: How many people have thru hiked it so far (what
exists of it so far, I mean)? Wouldn't seem to be that many. And:
Who decides the route of the remaining 800 +/- miles? Hiking
clubs, politicians, Davy Crocketts ghost ? <g> Thanks -

Kurt