Re: [CDT-L] RE: CDT list update

At 05:43 PM 5/20/98 -0700, mlowell wrote:
>Earl:
>
> Also, we owe you some thanks in all of this list business. It wasn't to long ago
>you were running home at lunch time from your regular job to ensure the list was a
>success.

Maybe yesterday? <G>

> I'm sure you have a sense of satisfaction in knowing the seed has borne fruit.

You know, it IS kinda nice. I suspect we may have some growing pains.

The list has been really quiet. I sure hope everyone is out on the Trail and not just fed up with reading my messages and not many others.

I'm planning on going to the white Mountain Wilderness (in New Mexico) Friday and returning Saturday. Gotta get out!

Earl