Re: [at-l] Stephenson tent questions

I think you might like the solution Kurt has with the Nomad. He makes a
pattern on the floor of the Nomad with seam sealer or silicon caulk. It's a
big S, or $ sign that covers where the pad will lay. I am sure that it will
eventually rub off, but it did a fine job of giving traction in my front
yard test. I'm sure that the little adhesive flower pads from the bath-tub
would work, and would be excellent patches for holes, but it would be heavier.

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA